Servicing and Supporting the Floricultural Industry In The Greater Pacific Northwest Since 1969
The Washington Floricultural Association‘s functions as a trade association working to improve conditions for the future of our industry through the most up-to-date information, education and research, to enhance personal and business growth.
WaFlorA will strive to provide this support to the flower growers, producers of related floricultural products, retailers, and members of allied horticultural fields.
WaFlorA goals are:
1) To present and promote the Greenhouse Management Institute – GMI annually.
2) To organize activities to raise money for the scholarship and research fund to be awarded to students and researchers focused in the floricultural industry and related fields.
3) To acknowledge and reward the outstanding individuals with the WaFlorA Cup.
4) To publish and distribute the annual WaFlora Directory.
5) To cooperate with other organizations for mutual benefit and industry promotion
Robert Schmitz – Executive Director
21414 Ricci Road
Monroe, WA 98272
Phone: 206-914-0470 or 425-788-3792 or 360-794-4658